The Antoinette Viola’s regal heather hue will warm even the coldest winter palace, adding drama and depth to both contemporary and traditional rooms.
This pattern is a special order.
- 100% GIZA Egyptian Cotton
- 290 Thread Count / 580 Strand Count
- Jacquard Fabric woven in Italy
- Coordinating Color : Capri Sand
- For Flat Sheet, Fitted Sheet, Pair of Pillowcases or Solid Bedskirt refer to : Capri Sand
- Pillow Shams & cushions are with 1.5″ flange or piping in Capri
- Swatches available upon request.
- Custom sizing can be done. Please call for details.
Delivery Time : 3 – 4 weeks
Washing & Drying : Machine wash using moderate temperatures and gentle cycles in a small to moderate load. Do not use ‘water saver’ settings. Select a mild soap such as Tide Free, Linen Wash, or Ivory. Do not use any type of bleach or fabric softener. Machine dry on gentle using a moderate temperature; do not over dry. Ironing can be done on the appropriate fabric setting while the fabric is still slightly damp.
Pilling Prevention : Do not use caustic soaps, bleaches, Persil, or Woolite detergents. Sleep in nightwear made with natural fabrics; nightwear made with synthetic fibers is one of the biggest causes of pilling. Do not launder with any articles that are heavy or coarse, they can scour the fabric. Acne medications and whitening toothpastes contain chemicals that will bleach almost everything.
All bed linens are made to order, using sizing that is specific to St Genève. For more information, visit our page on St Geneve Linen Size Chart